Skip to main content

Featured

Zizzi Italian

Student Eats Glasgow - Zizzi  Zizzi is an Italian restaurant chain based all over the UK supplying a large menu with a modern twist from the traditional styles of many other Italian restaurants.  The Atmosphere - 5/5 This restaurant was so pretty, it was colourful and light with features such as a swinging bench and plants both physical and painted on the wall. It felt like a really relaxed and playful setting which I loved.  The Food - 4/5 There were so many options on the menu and all of them looked amazing, eventually I decided on a spicy salami and nduja pizza. It was marked as a "Zizzi Favourite" and I can see why, it was so tasty and filling. I went with a group of 5 and every single meal looked just as good as mine, if not better.  The Service - 5/5  The service here was 5 stars, the girl who served us was friendly and helpful when we asked to taste wine and were likely the most difficult customers when trying to split our bill. She was positive and happy to help the e

Franco Manca

Student Eats Glasgow - Franco Manca 


Sourdough Pizza is one of my favourite meals to eat out for as it's not something I've ever been able to replicate on my own. So naturally, when I found out there was a new sourdough restaurant in Glasgow I had to try it. 


The Atmosphere - 4/5

The restaurant was a calm and pleasant place with lots of wood features and decorative light fixtures. It was bright and welcoming for a casual lunch or dinner. One thing I loved about the restaurant was the mosaic pizza oven in the centre where everyone could see the pizzas being made.



The Food - 5/5

This was such a good pizza, it hasn't taken my top sourdough pizza spot but has definitely put itself at a strong number two. I loved every part of this pizza and when I was finished I felt like I could eat another one. Of course I picked number two because I'm boring but I have a strong belief that a good pizza doesn't need loads of toppings and is perfect on its own.  




The Service - 3/5 

The service was nothing notable but also no complaints, we were served quickly and efficiently with our food coming within five minutes of ordering. 

The Price - 4/5

The prices here were affordable as it was around £8 per pizza. This is definitely cheap for a meal but is higher than competitors such as Paesano. Personally I prefer the pizzas at Paesano and the price is lower so this is one of the aspects that knocks it down from the number one spot. 

The Deals and Discounts - 5/5

This deal was really good, I found it on UniDays and it was so easy to use. I just asked at the start of the meal if it was valid and I was informed that pizzas number 2-6 and all soft drinks were involved in the discount. The deal was £8.25 for a pizza and soft drink.


Overall Average Rating - 4.2/5




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts